Information and Technology Services is responsible for University Advancement information data systems and user computing hardware and software.
The information or data side includes all on-line system maintenance, security, training, and data retrieval. Its main duties include ID setup, security, and training for on-line systems including Advance, Crystal Reports Server, NOS and Blackbaud; database and on-line system upgrades and enhancements for Advance, CRS, and the NOS; data imports and exports to and from other systems; and data retrieval and distribution from all data systems involved.
The technology side includes all end user computing hardware and software purchasing, setup, maintenance, and inventory. This hardware includes desktops, laptops, iPads, iPhones, printers, and scanners plus all software installed on these items for function and use. Technology is also responsible for shared file server (gizmo) access, security, and maintenance; network/internet troubleshooting; and UITS liaison when issues need involvement from our University Information and Technology staff.
What's Happening in Information and Technology Services
- We have a new trainer & security officer, Dawn Mabry. To contact her you can reach her by phone at 479-575-4135 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to access the AITS Report Request Web Form. Please use this form to request reports and data files from AITS.
- End users should access Blackbaud Reporting Solution to view account balances and ledger transactions. Please fill out and turn in a Blackbaud ID request form to receive access.
- Intro trainings are held at the Uptown Campus East Building in room 280. If you are interested in attending, please email Dawn Mabry at email@example.com or phone 5-4135.
- Note: An Advance ID is required prior to attending training. Please click here if you need one.
Online Notice of Scholarship (NOS) Training
- NOS trainings are held at the Uptwon Campus East Building in room 280. If you are interested in attending, please email Dawn Mabry at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5-4135.
- Note: An emPower NOS User ID is required prior to attending training. Please click here if you need one.
Web Report Request Form Training
- We encourage anyone who submits report requests to Advancement Information and Technology Services to schedule a training session so that you may become comfortable with terminology and navigation of the web form. Please contact Dawn Mabry, email@example.com or phone 5-4135 to reserve a seat for training.
Click on the link below if you need:
- Access to my Alumni, Prospects or Donor Records with an Advance ID and logon.
- A new weekly or monthly gift report and CRS ID and password setup to access reports.
- An updated data file for a departmental mailing, invitations or research. NEVER FOR A SHADOW DATABASE update. DO NOT KEEP SHADOW ALUMNI DATABASES! Contact AAA or AITS for all Alumni Contact information.
- Training in Advance and Crystal Reports Server, or a referral for specific Advance training.
- Information on when alumni and parents were last loaded or bad addresses or phone numbers were updated?
- To request an enhancement in Advance, including changes to Hompages, current screens or the ability to store new data.
- To report a problem in Advance.
- An emPower NOS User ID
- A Blackbaud ID
The Office of Advancement Information and Technology Services’ mission is to support internal and external constituencies for the pursuit of University Advancement's vision, goals, programs and fund-raising activities with regards to data systems. Our primary goal is to insure all data needed by University Advancement can be stored and retrieved in a secure, accurate, intuitive and timely manner.
Advance for General Users
Jamie Dixon Fields
Trainer & Security Officer
Technology Services Manager
Computer Support Technician